Senior Lecturer of Managing People in Organizations
• MSc in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, London School of Economics and Political Sciencie
• Master Business Administration, IESE Business School
• Licenciado en Filosofía, Universidad de Barcelona
Pablo has been teaching at IESE for nine years and has been a business consultant for 20. He holds an MBA from IESE and an MSc in Industrial Relations & Personnel Management from the London School of Economics (United Kingdom). He earned his undergraduate degree in Philosophy and Arts from the University of Barcelona.
His work, both as a professor and as a consultant, focuses on individual and organizational efficiency, self-motivation, leadership, strategic HR management and decision making. He has written numerous books and working papers on these subjects.
Areas of interest.
* Individual and organizational efficiency
* Strategic HR management and decision making