New campus IESE Madrid
Open. Innovative. Sustainable
Located in the largest public park in Madrid
One of the largest LED screens in Europe
Green energy use
The city of Madrid is a unique metropolis, an attractive global business magnet and a bridge linking Europe and Latin America.
After 30 years of welcoming more than 15,000 managers in pursuit of lifelong learning, the Madrid campus is doubling its capacity and expanding the reach and impact that IESE already has with its campuses in Barcelona, Munich and New York.
Now a special moment has arrived for IESE Madrid a home for the formation and discussion of ideas and initiatives that will transform our society. A destination where you and your company can reach your full leadership potential.
Responsible construction and technological innovation
With an architectural design prizing open, light-filled spaces, the new campus brilliantly integrates its exterior and interior elements. It is also 100% accessible for people with physical disabilities and the hearing-impaired. It’s a reflection of IESE, a community open to all cultures and ways of understanding the business world.
The building is equipped with the latest audiovisual technology, smart functionality, and efficient energy use. Among many innovations, the auditorium’s large screen and integrated domotic system management stand out.
The new campus is located opposite the existing campus building in the Pinar del Cerro del Águila in Casa de Campo, the sprawling green heart of Madrid. Plans are in place for its landscaping.
Clean energy, water and air
• Green energy consumption. 100% of the energy consumed in the new campus building comes from renewable sources.
• Use of a BMS (Building Management System) for the intelligent control of the facilities.
• Installation of solar panels for sanitary hot water.
• High-efficiency lighting installations.
• Level A energy label, which certifies that we follow European energy efficiency guidelines.
• Electric charging points for vehicles.
Efficient water use
• Over 40% reduction in water waste.
• Collection and filtering of rainwater to boost humidity in the green areas of the campus.
Indoor environment quality
• Indoor air purification equipment using natural activators. The “ActivPure” cell also generates low-level ozone which provides extra protection against viruses and bacteria.
• Paint and adhesive materials with very low emissions of volatile organic compounds.
• CO2 probes that regulate air ventilation corresponding to current occupation levels in the building.
Sustainable building materials and resources
• Recycling of all waste generated during construction.
• Use of green-certified wood.
• CMore than 20% of the building’s materials are recycled and locally sourced, reducing the impact of extracting, processing and transporting raw materials.
Upcoming activities on the IESE Madrid campus(3 results)
IESE Alumni Association
EMBA Reunion Madrid 2021
IESE Alumni Association