Financing alumni startups
Transforming ideas into businesses
Our investment thesis
At Finaves, we believe in our alumni. We believe in their ability to apply the skills and knowledge they acquired in IESE's classrooms to found companies that can make a difference. Created in 2000, we offer select IESE entrepreneurs seed funding to get those ventures off the ground.
1. The basics
- We invest at seed and early stage
- Our investment size is €50k-€300k
- We take a minority stake in companies
- Our focus runs across all sectors
- We invest in search funds
2. The added value
- You gain access to IESE’s community of alumni, network and talent
- You gain a partner who facilitates your journey to success without intervening in your operations
- You can count on a reliable, rational and fair partner in good as well as more difficult times
- You benefit from 18 years of investment experience, contacts with sector experts and support in following rounds
A successful track record
Get in touch with us today. Send your pitch deck to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us everything we need to know about your project. We’ll help turn your dream into a reality.
Send us your pitch deck!
“Finaves is an entrepreneur-friendly, hands-on investor. Finaves’ pragmatism, entrepreneurial spirit and wide-reaching network were of special importance to Cooltra.”
"At Ofertia we wanted to complement private investment with public funds. Finaves, as our lead investor in that round, was crucial in achieving this goal.”
Jaume Betrian and Thomas Roggendorf
“Finaves, as a partner in Advance Medical, added substantial value to our business through know-how gained from years of experience in the VC sector and through access to its unique network.”
Mark Subirats and Carlos Nueno
Co-founders Advance Medical