The Crèdit Andorrà Chair of Markets, Organizations and Humanism studies markets and organizations from a humanist perspective. Its activity centers on the human facet of companies, with special emphasis on the importance of people in business management.
Created in 2006, its research delves into the Andorran situation and that of its business community so as to increase its business and growth opportunities, and foster the education and training of business leaders and executives, in Andorra and other countries, for the correct performance of their duties.
The Chair organizes regular sessions in the IESE Alumni Learning Program, seminars, focused programs and debate forums both in Andorra and Barcelona.
- Mission, vision, governance and values of organizations
- Financial structure and information systems
- Relational marketing
- Operations and people management
- Human strategy and structure of organizations
- Economic, institutional and social settings, so as to identify possible shortcomings and challenges that the future holds for Andorra and its institutions