Leadership development is of paramount importance, especially in facing the current challenges of constant company transformation. To build sustainable organizations and maintain employee commitment and performance, human capital management strategies require leaders who adopt a long-term humanist approach, imbuing work with passion and meaning.
The mission of the Puig Chair of Global Leadership Development is to help understand and apply management policies on leadership development in global companies. To this end, the Chair encourages research into effective talent management strategies that enable companies to secure both long-term economic growth and social progress through the training of responsible global leaders.
- To study leadership development and human capital strategies as a source of a company’s sustainable competitive advantage.
- To identify best practices in developing leaders for global success in leading companies.
- To assess the impact of leadership development on companies’ overall performance.
- To understand the processes enabling companies to develop a diverse, inter-generational workforce with long-term commitment to the organization.
- To reflect upon effective ways of leading in different sectors, combining the strengths of creative and managerial professionals.
- To identify organizational structures and governance mechanisms that facilitate retaining talent for top management teams.
- Conferences: Spreading knowledge by participating in national and international congresses
- Alumni: Sessions in the Alumni Learning Program
- Teaching: Writing cases and other educational materials