The Chair’s activities include:
- Applied research that creates opinion in society, business and the academic world
- Research seminars
- Organization of academic conferences (the first, “Women and Leadership,” July 2017)
- Fora for debate among academics and business leaders
- Courses in post-graduate programs
- Books and book collections
Research will help understand the causes of problems and alternatives for action. The Women and Leadership Chair will lead activities such as the following:
Promote a line of research that seeks to discover and promote feminine traits of leadership in the company, their professional careers, as well as identify role models:
- Management skills that women contribute to the company.
- White book on Women and Leadership in the 21st century.
- Anthropological paradigm and female leadership style.
In IESE programs:
- Women and Leadership Focused Program.
- Program focused on women board members.
- An elective course in the MBA Program, Women and Leadership.
- Modules on the subject in different executive programs.
- Fora for CEOs and General Directors.
- International Symposium on Women and Leadership.
- Executive women working groups.
- Develop conceptual models with positive ideas in society.
- Mobilize other women executives to also have a positive impact (Platform I-WIL)