We promote corporate family responsibility in business, fostering the corporate leadership, culture, balance and flexibility that facilitate the integration of employees’ work, family and personal lives.
- To encourage an organizational culture focused on people.
- To develop the talent and leadership to facilitate the integration of work, family and personal lives.
- To create policies of balanced and equal opportunities through flexibility and the development of corporate family responsibility.
- To improve the environment in which career paths are developed, so people can lead a balanced work, family and personal life.
- To foster the commitment and satisfaction of workers, increasing business competitiveness and sustainability.
- To investigate, analyze and promote the professional advancement of women to achieve their full potential.
- To encourage public administrations to draft legislation and policies facilitating balance.
- Corporate family responsibility
- Excellence in Leadership
- Inclusiveness in Organizations
- Beyond Compliance