MBA Admissions One-to-One in Brussels
IESE MBA. Fees, Funding and Admissions
The admissions process helps us to select students whose ambitions and abilities align with the challenges of the MBA. By following our step-by-step admissions guide, we’ll find out more about you while you decide if IESE fits your goals. You’ll also discover what you need to know, the documents you should submit and the dates you need to do it by.
The admissions process is designed to help you and IESE figure out if the MBA is the right fit for you and your goals. You must hold an undergraduate degree and, if you are not a native English speaker, pass an English language test, as the program is taught in English.
Your GMAT or GRE results are important but not the sole deciding factor in the admissions process: Your personality, motivation, goals, leadership abilities and communication skills will also be taken into account.
Follow the six steps below to begin your IESE MBA journey.
These are the expecting dates for MBA Class of 2026:
|KEY DATES||Application Deadline|
|R1||September 19, 2023|
|R2||January 9, 2024|
|R3||March 21, 2024|
|R4||May 13-31, 2024|
|R1||September 19, 2023||October 3, 2023||November 20, 2023||December 15, 2023||January 19, 2024|
|R2||January 9, 2024||January 26, 2024||March 18, 2024||April 12, 2024||May 10, 2024|
|R3||March 21, 2024||April 8, 2024||May 20, 2024||June 14, 2024||June 14, 2024|
|R4||May 13-31, 2024||May 21-June 5, 2024||June 3-17, 2024||July 5, 2024||July 5, 2024|
|July - August, 2023||Move to Barcelona. Get ready for the MBA.||Reduced office hours on campus|
8:30 am – 2:30 pm
|August 16-30, 2023||Intensive Business Spanish classes||Optional - registration required|
|August 31-September 5, 2023||Welcome & Orientation||Mandatory|
|September 6, 2023||Beginning of 1st Term||Mandatory|
|December 15, 2023||End of 1st Term||Mandatory|
*Last update by July 2023. Key dates for MBA 2024 intake subtject to change.
MBA program fee
- The initial application fee for the IESE MBA is $200.
- To hold your position once you have been accepted onto the MBA program, you must pay a non-refundable commitment fee of €3,000 by the 1st deposit deadline.
- To confirm your intention to join the program you must pay a non-refundable reservation fee of €7,000 by the 2nd deposit deadline.
- Both fees are deductible from the total program cost and must be paid before the indicated dates. If you are admitted when applying to our last deadline, both fees must be paid together.
|MBA 2024 intake|
|Payment MBA Year 1||€42,500|
|Payment MBA Year 2||€52,500|
*Tuition Fees for MBA 2025 intake are subject to change.
Calendar of payments
|Enroll Year 2024||Due Date|
|Commitment fee||€3,000*||Up to December 15, April 12, June 14 or July 5 (Refer to admittance letter)|
|Tuition Installment||€7,000*||Up to January 19, May 10, June 14 or July 5 (Refer to admittance letter)|
|Payment MBA Year 1||€42,500||Up to October 15, 2024|
|Payment MBA Year 2||€52,500||Up to July 26, 2025**|
* For some deadlines applicants must pay both the commitment fee and tuition installment at the same time. The commitment fee and tuition installment are non-refundable.
** Different due dates may apply to loan holders.
Scholarships and loan programs
IESE offers a scholarship program for promising MBA students capable of making a positive and significant impact on business and society.
Learn more about IESE’s scholarships and loans.