International Center for Logistics Research (CIIL).
Director: Marc Sachon
We research business logistics from a strategic standpoint. We approach logistics management with an integral focus and international perspective, mindful of the rapid availability of new technologies and the service quality demands of the market.
- Contribute to the overall efficiency of companies through the management of the means and resources dedicated to logistics.
- Support the senior management of organizations of any size and in any sector to identify competitive opportunities in light of the technical changes being experienced by logistics.
- Cooperate with company management to forecast and minimize the impact of logistics costs and investment, to the benefit of efficiency.
- Josep Valor, president
- Integral logistics with a strategic outlook
- The multifunctional character of logistics processes
- Logistics and service quality
- Competitive opportunities in light of technical change
BSc in Mathematics, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
Jesús Arturo Orozco
PhD candidate in Operations Research, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
BSc in Actuarial Science, Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara, México
PhD candidate in Business Administration, IESE
Industrial Engineer and master in Industrial Engineering, Universidade de São Paulo