Center for Globalization and Strategy (CGS).
Director: Joan Enric Ricart
We research the implications of globalization and its consequences for business competitiveness and society.
We develop concepts and generate data to help companies and organizations improve their international strategic understanding and behavior.
- Help business to understand and manage globalization and develop appropriate strategies.
- Generate and disseminate knowledge.
- Generate high-quality teaching materials.
- Jordi Canals, President
- Joan Enric Ricart, Director
- Fernando Peñalva, General Secretary
- Global strategy
- Strategic alliances between companies
- IESE Cities in Motion Strategies. Knowledge and innovation at the service of smarter local governments.
- Competitiveness in an international setting
- Sustainable business development