In recent years, corporate governance has become a top priority for companies, CEOs, boards of directors, investors and regulators. The widely divergent views of board members, regulators, and investors suggest a need for forums for dialogue as well as independent research grounded in rigorous methods. The IESE Center for Corporate Governance (IESE CCG) aims to address this need.
|Subscribe to our Newsletter||Corporate Governance Insights|
- Generate impactful ideas on corporate governance grounded in evidence-based research to advance the theory and practice of governance, and offer practitioners insights for their decision-making processes.
- Create a learning context in which chairs of boards, CEOs, board members, investors and senior executives can reflect on and acquire new frameworks and ideas to improve their firms’ governance, ultimately contributing to the positive, long-term impact on both companies and society.
- Boards of directors. This includes boards and the mission of the firm; determinants of board effectiveness and board dynamics (the interaction between directors, the CEO, and the Executive Committee).
- Shareholders. The consequences of shareholder activism as well as ownership structure and long-term performance.
- Regulation. Regulatory design and corporate governance.