We help train senior public officials so that they may have greater impact on people and society, adopting creative approaches and forming alliances to bring together government leaders, civil society and business.
We spearhead numerous programs for public officials in all areas of government. Our center has long had a close relationship with the Harvard Kennedy School of Government, which has given rise to the Academic Advisory Board and other joint programs.
- Research public service and the impact that policies have on people, markets and institutions with academic rigor and social awareness.
- Open the door to cooperation and the exchange of ideas and initiatives between government and business representatives.
- Encourage meetings of experts through seminars and conferences.
Research is structured through the Public-Private Sector Research Center and the José Felipe Bertrán Chair of Governance and Leadership in Public Administration
- Public management: public leadership
- Public administration strategy and regulation
- The ethics of public decision-making and political thought
- Good governance: evaluation and improvement of public policy
- Civil society and social leadership